Sunday, August 2, 2009

A few good books

Okay, so I have an eight-week old baby now. I have lots of time to read while holding and feeding her, but not as much to type. As a result, there's a ridiculous number of books that I read weeks ago and haven't blogged. Due to the mom-brain phenomenon (a lovely combination of sleep-deprivation and hormonally induced memory loss), I don't remember much about some of them. Please note, I take no responsibility for remembering all of the mature content for the books in the next few mini-posts - we'll be lucky if I remember the plots! If you're concerned about content, please check on these books elsewhere before reading! I would suggest starting with the reviews on Amazon, and if your local library offers it, Novelist. On to the books!


No comments: